Ranking
Original Post
Looks like we DO have to change our tag
From a PM with Cindermomo:

Well, after I told Loje that it was okay for Freelance, I talked to the other clan admins and they said no exceptions.

I've gone back to [FL].
Tre!
Originally Posted by DrTre View Post
It's not MY mind. It's Homo's mind.

Well said, ---------------------^
Last edited by Powelly; Dec 20, 2008 at 10:04 AM.
Originally Posted by DarkCrypto View Post
that son of a.... brb

He won't be back for like a week. fag <_<
ok back, heres whats gonna happen, we aren't gonna (bleep)n change our clan tag, we are gonna be rebels, no one gives a shit anyway, so (bleep) them.
if your with me your with me, if your not w/e idc lol
as for momo, ill deal with him, brb.
Last edited by DarkCrypto; Dec 20, 2008 at 09:18 AM.
<smegg> I want you to be gay for me
<smegg> Please
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Srsly tho, I lul'd and my mum was like "wtf are you laughing at?"

I always say that irl when breaking a rule/law (everyday) or just in general

I always say "Be hell rebel" if you were told to do something or w/e i say "Don't do it, be hell rebel"

its funny and annoying.
ffs...

1 F*****g letter.... Comeon!!

welll... they say they´re gonna lockdown our forum (or something).... and we have 1 letter to much.... so thats 1 day....

I dont like this rule I dont like the admins and the desicions in Toribash.... but thats my oppinion and im not going to ......beg........ you to not ban me for saying that I dont like how toribash is "beeing leaded" (couldnt come up with another way to say it....) because that is not a rule break...

but still.... if you have to "shorten" your clan tag.... what if.... another clan calls itself "Funny lizzards...." -.-.... they are going to have to shorten to FL.... so then (-.- yay -.-) we´re technicly in the same clan.......

and why exactly 8 letters? why not 10.... why 8 tell me....

im not going to shorten my clan tag ingame (couse I never play anymore) and certenly not in forums...

but I suggest that you change it.... you that play alot.... we dont want our forum locked.... or removed.

I think that they should remove this remove this rule... couse no1 cares exept the 1 person that made the rule.... and Toribash aint gonna be that "heaven" that all admins want.... sure they can make it better but making this rule is like a pee in pacific ocean...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Ok wait Loje. I got a solution. We'll make a poll for a new clan name. Really.

OR:

We could just shorten our tag. It's not a great deal.