Leaving D:
Yo
Im Leaving
To Fgts anonymous
I don
t Really see any development in this clan or anything cuz I'm a blind bastarf
I think its time for me to leave this clan alone

Sorry
Last edited by Andy; Jan 25, 2009 at 05:32 AM.
I play bass
lol, are you fking kidding? you haven't posted here in months, how could you see any development if you're not here?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
we have had improvments man
from no posts at all to like 5 new members
how is that no improvent
cmn man i love you
i look over the forums.... sometimes...but i just have to go...dont critisize me...deal with it...im a fag...the period is my favorite key...im still talking...deal with it...
Last edited by grumpyman2; Jan 25, 2009 at 04:11 AM.
I play bass
murda: post edited to make it more accurate.
Last edited by grumpyman2; Jan 25, 2009 at 02:37 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Murda is active in the forums bit not on our forums
I have seen him post in the arts and textures part of the forum
I'm Back!