Ranking
wow murd, i didnt think us oldschool members would break up.....its too bad....i suppose ramen isnt here either...its too bad, he was another large part of this clan -_- oh well...And grumps, your like one of my best buds, and i know you and murda dont get along, (and ill only say this because i respect the both of you and i hate to see this kind of BULLSHIT happen) but.....FUCK OFF! dont be a douche man....people are sensitive about there posts....
Technical Old School. - It exists.
....dude, i hope you can get back (not a threat) but seriosuly, what if we load up on members or something.....just comeback if you see it start to get packed...k?
Technical Old School. - It exists.
only come back if you're gonna be active :P
Last edited by grumpyman2; Jan 28, 2009 at 11:01 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.