ES Recruitment Drive
ok, I miss him too, but I doubt he would leave TAG, and only if he promises to use grammar and less smileys :P
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
wait, you guys want me back?
and i search the words "Ofillusion" ounce a day FYI, and sorry t post.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
No, i vote a definate GTFO notice...your the most annoying person ive ever seen......sorry but even after we warned you you "Still" didnt show any respect, if you guys want him back thats fine but i swing in the "No-way's Arch"
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Originally Posted by Ofillusion View Post
wait, you guys want me back?
and i search the words "Ofillusion" ounce a day FYI, and sorry t post.

so are you coming back?
I'm Back!
well it´ll be the same as with giantz, just that i remember giantz and he was better
you just want a clan
in my opinion you should make a new clan called:
[WJNAC] (We Just Need A Clan)
guys, stop being such assholes. he's mellowed out a bit.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.