Ranking
devils advocate
due to the incomplete fossil records there is no true evidence of a perfect transition from par say a water animal to a land animal. thus god must have made the different variants of the animal meaning the land or water animal.
ima crusin for a bruisn
Bah. Enough with the lies, there must be evoloution and your statement is invalid as you are the missing link between apes and humaps :P
P.S Havin' a lil bit of inactivity on the forums aye?
IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAR!!!™
Buya you obviously being religious in some way, whats your stance on how old the earth is and the age of mankind? Like for example do you stand by the Bible or do you hold your own type of faith?
Originally Posted by KillBoss92 View Post
Buya you obviously being religious in some way, whats your stance on how old the earth is and the age of mankind? Like for example do you stand by the Bible or do you hold your own type of faith?

i believe in evolution i am trying to keep this debate going hence the devil's advocate i am arguing against what i think is right.
ima crusin for a bruisn
What is the point of keeping it going if we all share the same point of view?
Also it is ironic that you are on the position of 'devils advocate' when you are defending the views of the bible.
IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAR!!!™
Explain, Give reason, and back up your reasons with facts. we dont want opinions we want discussion
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Try again without sounding like your going to kill him for voicing his opinion
~Master
Last edited by Masterj05h; Apr 6, 2009 at 12:30 AM.