Ranking
Original Post
contest
this is mandatory for SFST members think of it as a active check it will be saturday april 18 at 10 PM GMT here is a GMT link http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/current-time.htm if you dont show up then you better have a good reason
Last edited by buyakia; Apr 16, 2009 at 09:07 AM.
ima crusin for a bruisn
Sounds scawy, but seriously its very important that all SFST members show up if they can and like buya said you better have a good reason.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
I'm still in school then T-T and I wouldn't be able to get to my computer for another 45 minutes...
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
it'll be 2 in da morning 4 me... and i have school da next day
ye but in the UAE we have these wierd weekends. their thursday and friday here. it's really wierd i no but i think its coz of the muslim calendar
No it's a monday... unless you mean the 10th then i really can't make it :/
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
I'll make it but I think I might be a little late because I just barely get out of school at that time. So cut me a break if I'm a little late please.
ok update this contest will be 3 mods judo, taekkyon, and wushu josh and i are talking about this contest and having further planning done I will update this whenever something important comes up.
ima crusin for a bruisn