Toribash
<------- was high all day from 12pm to 2am. i smoked all my weed till it was ash. im still a little high.
Last edited by Masterj05h; Apr 21, 2009 at 11:10 PM.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
lol this is also columbine and hitler's birthday xD
ima crusin for a bruisn
im sober... i smoked all my weed... *im crying a little*
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
im outta money also...... i havent been out of weed in like 3 months ths is pissing me off, brb im going to go beg on the street corners
Want to join Vampire?
Haha go work your corners whore :P i've been texting my friend since the 20th and he just keeps buying ounces of this like indian bud. On the 20th he got this nasty lookin shit called blue berry monkey and when you smoke it, the smoke is blue. He has a hotel room at the hard rock right now and last night his homie bought another pound of this shit called green mango giant and when you smoke it the smoke is green hahaha. He's been baked for like 4 days straight
Want to join a sexy clan? Join SFST! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=54766