Toribash
Original Post
Hello/Help
Hi. My name's Jake, Im 15, and new. I got toribash way back when and never touched the forums, and never got any good at the actual game. I re-downloaded it and decided I'd like to actually get into it. I'm really lost, and could really use some friends/help. I don't bite xD
You're a Rorschach Test on fire, You're a day-glo pterodactyl.
I could use help with learning how to actually fight... I'm pretty bad at any multiplayer fighting.
If you find me in game I'll happily lend you a hand, if there are any questions you have, then pm me
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
I doubt i could find you in game, being white belt and all xD
Go to free play learn all the joints and their functions,hope this helped
Bye bye toribash
Haha I appreciate it. But yeah, I mean, I know what every joint does. I just... fail at making them collaborate to do what I want them to. xD
the point of toribash is to learn every joint by it's position.just train on uke learning what every joint does.you will become a person with skill really soon.the lumbar,most people have trouble with it.it balances your tori the right way,like turning on a bike or banding your body straight up for a kick.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Ive been practicing on uke for literally a year.. with some hiatus mixed in. :/
with some whaaat?i don't understand why you're trying so long.dont just use one move every match.try something like a relaxed decap.
私の顔にそれを言う。