Toribash
Original Post
An Optional Vote kick
Everybody knows that when you start toribash Chances are, online youre going to face people who will annoy the Crap out of you, Or just troll in general.

A solution to that might be A Vote kick.

A vote kick is almost self explanatory, You could Bring up
a poll and somebody would type 1 or 2 For a kick. 1 being
yes and 2 being no. It would really solve the problem in
servers like Boxing or Judo where there isnt an opped person
and You can do is just sit back and watch them Troll or you
have to leave.

A Vote Ban might work the same way. Or it could be automatic
On the 3rd kick maybe. It would make the game alot more fun
To keep a fair Democracy upon the players.

Boy this was a long post. Dont lose interest.
because people would most likley abuse it in public servers to make the que shorter.
and private servers have op and can kick / ban anyway.
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Nah. like on bet server lot of people bet dude and then he loses.and then he will get kicked cuz vote kick .
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
Originally Posted by pwnzafahra View Post
because people would most likley abuse it in public servers to make the que shorter.
and private servers have op and can kick / ban anyway.

right.. that would be a mess..
But the ops could also have a decision to either /votekick disable etc...
Couldnt they?
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
But the ops could also have a decision to either /votekick disable etc...
Couldnt they?

in games like shooters votekicks usually work because you dont want to loose an player if he doesnt fuck things up for your team intentionaly.
in toribash you either have op = you dont need a votekick since long before most ops ( at bet servers for example ) kick someone 5 players already yell "omg kick -insertplayername-"
for spammers they usually instantly /ban add and the problem is gone.
in official servers you actually be glad if you could be #2 in que instead of #5 if you just votekick the people infront of you.
and if a player spams an official room you can just go on irc and ask an gm for help / or report them in the general reports section.
i see no real use for it other than things that could go terribly wrong / disturb servers.

what id rather like to see is a permanent mute for servers just like the ban list to keep people from /rec and can talk again.
like /mute add playername and /clearmutelist or something.
would make bet servers a little quieter if someone spams all caps you mute then they /rec and yell for a nudge back to their position ( which they wont get of course ).
could reduce useless reports from players reporting the op for not nudging them back after avoiding mute ( not sure if people actually do that ) but if yes it might actually save the staff some time
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.