Toribash
Original Post
Sliding Banners
I think it would be a cool idea to see the forums get an update when it comes to banners. By banners I mean current contests like this. I'd like to see sliding banners that you could interact with to change the event on the top of the page. Instead of reloading the page every time you want to see a new banner the user will be able to either slide the banners or have an arrow that will say "Next" on it.

What are your thoughts on it?
hmm, or it just automatically does that maybe?
the button pressing sounds like a good idea, as I have a few times wanted to view a certain event quickly, this could also allow users to see how many major events are happening at that moment.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Not a bad idea ,I can't imagine any errors there too since many sites have this already. This would be helpful ~ supported
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Reason I suggested it was because I'd like to see the site be more modern. But yeah, I'm going to agree with you Skylarrr on how it should be automatic. I guess it could like how when you open up the steam store it has games that slide away and you can move back and forth with the scrolling option.