Toribash
Original Post
so close

just had to get the rust off

replays by fred
ae cs6

just in case 24fps is too hard to see ;)

Last edited by Velair; Nov 29, 2016 at 03:53 AM.
damn im gettin old
hi, you're missing the program. please add it when you can.

thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
The transitions are un smooth and are just
grey screens.
And other than mad cc and some jump cutrs the vid was a bit dull.

LMFAO

would you rather an opacity fade to black want me to redo the entire video and use s_wipe for you?? i dont understand why everyone in this community thinks you need extravagant transitions

also

big pic

big pic

does this look like jump cuts to you? i haven't used twixtor before so excuse me for not being good at it yet, but if you have actual constructive criticism please do give me some!

(ps: it could possibly look like "jump cuts" bc the video is in 24 fps, im rendering out a 30fps version for the people who can't appreciate 24)
Last edited by Velair; Nov 29, 2016 at 03:47 AM. Reason: SORRY FOR BIG PICTURES AHHH
damn im gettin old
Okay jesus christ Velair. What they said was constructive criticism.

CONS-
I see the style you were going for, but I don't really like it all that much. The whole purple blue thing doesn't look appealing and
the music is not really even music. The zoom things were a bit over-done and weren't really adding anything, not to mention how
bad the quality got. The video was very quick and a little over the top at points, which is good when it's constant but not when
it's.. well not.

Example of good contant movement

PROS-

I did like the keyframes, or at least what I saw of it. You did a good job on your recording because even when
you slow it down it wasn't WAY to jumpy and ridged.

OVERVIEW-
And other than all of that it was decent. It wasn't as bad as some of the things posted here and I
think although it could have been better, it wasn't awful either. I have never myself liked the low-fi style.
Last edited by Ozauris; Nov 29, 2016 at 03:34 AM.
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
Originally Posted by Ozauris View Post

words that were mostly opinion

i zoomed in and made the quality bad on purpose guy, also i dont want constant movement, i purposefully made it so that certain parts were slow and then it hit sudden, did you notice the song was very calm and quiet and then you suddenly hear drums and hats , i wonder how they correlate...

also just to kind of rant for a little, i do NOT edit to please you, im editing to express myself, if you like it cool, if you dont criticize it but dont say "well i dont like it , so it must be bad"
Last edited by Velair; Nov 29, 2016 at 05:02 AM.
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
(ps: it could possibly look like "jump cuts" bc the video is in 24 fps, im rendering out a 30fps version for the people who can't appreciate 24)

I don't think anybody has to appreciate anything. 24 fps is literally just a number and there isn't really a reason to render at 24 fps unless you wanna just seem hip by not using whats mostly standard by now, which is 30fps on youtube

also just to kind of rant for a little, i do NOT edit to please you, im editing to express myself, if you like it cool, if you dont criticize it but dont say "well i dont like it , so it must be bad"

That's fine, just don't be a big baby about what people say about what you make lol

I personally don't like a low-fi style of video editing because most of them don't have anything original and all look the same, but if you wanna keep making videos like that, then you do you boo

Tbh I'm really happy that this isn't like 7 seconds long, and the ending felt like it was wrapping up the edit instead of trying to be all cool by cutting it immediately for "mood" or whatever

i zoomed in and made the quality bad on purpose guy, also i dont want constant movement, i purpose made it so that certain parts were slow and then it hit sudden, did you notice the song was very calm and quiet and then you suddenly hear drums and hats , i wonder how they correlate...

Also, music that doesn't have some sort of repetition is bad for editing imo, using a song that is really random or short can make your video look really cluttered and just thrown together, like its not part of a full idea
Yo nice edit man! But there is a few things that bugged me while watching this.
The velocity is kinda laggy, but if that is suppose to have, then I will not say anything. I feel like it is to plain. That is the only things that got me. 8/8

velocity is a little laggy but good, the cc was rad and the grey transitions to me were nice and simplistic, i like how you aren't fitting in with the people doing hugely complicated transitions.
and nice timing to the music with the glitching effects at the end, kudos