Toribash
Original Post
Just a few drawings and stuffs
WELCOME TO MY THREAD!

In this thread i'll just post a few of my drawings and photoshop works that you can talk about stuff...

I'm on my phone rn so i'll just start with one drawing and post more as soon as im on my laptop again :3

cat

tribesman

gandhi

desk art

Btw i have a small request, how would you draw a complete Toribash noob as a msnga character?
Last edited by Thronior; Nov 30, 2016 at 06:15 PM.

Lmao

Work on your lines, aswell as the pressure you apply while drawing

Do some basic body study to understand how bones/flesh connect into each other

Good painting work tho
French Player, Old member of OFRO
1. It's drawn with colored pencils
2. That picture was on a magazine? I found it on a photography book thingy from some dude, just like the second drawing i just added (it's a pastel btw)
Thx for the tipps tho
-----
Btw that was my first pastel ever and my last pastel yet
Last edited by Thronior; Nov 30, 2016 at 09:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
1. It's drawn with colored pencils
2. That picture was on a magazine? I found it on a photography book thingy from some dude, just like the second drawing i just added (it's a pastel btw)
Thx for the tipps tho
-----
Btw that was my first pastel ever and my last pastel yet

Yup it was on a magazine, I remember it since I used to read it when I was younger lol ^^

Free tips

Hot light = Cold Shadows

Cold Light = Hot Shadows

Exemple

A "Noob", would wear most of the time what you will call the "Fringue d'intello", glasses, etc
Imagine toribash used manga characters instead of toris, in that case, his force+ relax color + gradiants would make his clothes per example. When i say a noob i mean a new player
Easy to do, you'll draw him in a white ninja suit with a space left for the red eyes...A basic shinobi lol