Ranking
Original Post
I need CnC becuz No one wanna buy this head why?
So I made this head
I even said free eye recolor
But still no one wanna buy why!?
Can you guys tell me if something is wrong with it!!!!?!?!
Program used : Gimp

InGame

Watermarked flat

Last edited by Clint; Dec 6, 2016 at 02:30 PM.
I think the eyes should be a bit lowered and the mask a bit above. We see the nose too much
i would but i dont have 512 and i only have 90 tc, the problem is that the bandana looks flat, you cant see the nose under it, also i'd think people would want triangle bandanas
this is an amazing head otherwise, i cant do anything near that level of expertise
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
But........

Big pic

I'm not saying you should hide the nose completly, I'm just saying we can see it too much. The eyes looks bad mapped to me too
I can't really Draw, but I think the mapping would look more like this:

the mapping is terrible,tbh I would shrink the face by... 80%...? just mess around a bit until it looks okay...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I guess u need make black pupils. Also here wrong anatomic proportions: eyebrows and eyes too high, he havent a forehead. Make him view more angry. He just looked a bit dumb. I think u will sell it faster if u will do something like this:
Add programs used to the OP.

Thank you.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

on it
-----
Originally Posted by SamKayne View Post
I guess u need make black pupils. Also here wrong anatomic proportions: eyebrows and eyes too high, he havent a forehead. Make him view more angry. He just looked a bit dumb. I think u will sell it faster if u will do something like this:

Oh yh you made him look more cooler
Thanks man you helped alot
-----
I have fixed all of it Guys tell me if its better i did everything you guys said to me
do i need to fix anything else?
for me it looks so much better thank you guys
Program used: Gimp ( just incase I don't get another infraction )

Watermarked Flat

InGame

Last edited by Clint; Dec 6, 2016 at 11:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump