Ranking
Original Post
Auto Run
Auto Run so if you Click (W) you will normally Run and (A) run Left (D) Run Right.but if you click a Joint it will Stop the Run i Suggest this Because it Will help on Sparring Mod or Parkour Mod/Free Running Mod So.. Please Make this one So People wont get hard by Running. Thank you!
Originally Posted by kizicom View Post
Auto Run so if you Click (W) you will normally Run and (A) run Left (D) Run Right.but if you click a Joint it will Stop the Run i Suggest this Because it Will help on Sparring Mod or Parkour Mod/Free Running Mod So.. Please Make this one So People wont get hard by Running. Thank you!

nah dats stupid… (Running without clicking joint)
NOT SUPPORTED..

Lazors Moderated Message:
Please don't do this. Always explain why an idea is bad, simply writing "this is wrong" or " this is stupid" isn't helpful at all.
Last edited by Lazors; Oct 9, 2013 at 02:28 PM.
just a fancy signature
You realise that this is borderline impossible right? You'd have to pre-record all of the joint clicks, and even then it would only work with a specific gravity and only at the start of the match.

The more efficient solution would be the movessaver script.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
You realise that this is borderline impossible right?

It's definitely not impossible, but you won't find someone to do it for you.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
I was referring to the "running sideways on the press of a button" part. I think changing course in the middle of a run would be very hard to do, because every frame would have to have a different move set. And uke would also need a separate one because he moves differently.
I'm not the expert, though. If I'm wrong, I stand corrected.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
If you get auto run in spar/running,you cant get ready for the next attack,and this is the reason why toribash is unique,you make your own moves,not moves already made by someone.If this comes around,toribash would be a million times boring,everything is made by the computer.Need to turn left/right?Use your own skill.
Are you living the life you really want?