Original Post
Mods customization
I suggest that in the new toribash to put mods cutomiazation
what do i mean with that:
1.Foldars create
2.Rename.(i know that you can rename them from mods foldar but would be better
3.Sorts (like sort as A-Z or Z-A
4.sort as letters
what do i mean with that:i mean that when you click a letter or a button a tab of letters comes out when you click A all the mods starts with A comes out
5.hide .tbm
6.search! (idea by Slycooper)
if you liked the idea gemme more
Last edited by scorpionma; Aug 18, 2012 at 02:08 PM.
INB4 14 days ban
I like the idea, the search idea anyways.

Having to scroll through all of the mods could be a tedious process, just searching the name would be easier. But it's not really needed.
Easy To Use Mod System?
I feel the system for the mod list can be... difficult to use at times. Just wondering if anybody felt the same way about the current system. I thought it would be cool if they implemented a "Favorite System" or "Most Played" section that would appear at the top of the mod list so you wouldn't have to spend all that time scrolling and searching.
That would be a very convenient option, but writing down the mods and doing /loadmod is an option. Or just memorize them.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post
That would be a very convenient option, but writing down the mods and doing /loadmod is an option. Or just memorize them.

Yes, but you first have to find a quality in the first place, which you can only do by trying every single one of them out. There is also no real search function with keywords or tags, so finding something specific is difficult.
f=m*a syens
i made a suggsution like this before.. let me find it
but no body said anything..
but i am with this!
INB4 14 days ban
But the mods search already has a small function,nobody here has said it yet.Go to the mods,press the letter you want,and BAM! all the mods with that letter/number comes out.Or,you could go to game rules,go to the Top bar,
clear the name of the mod,type the name of the mod you want,DONE.
Are you living the life you really want?