Toribash
Original Post
Hairs + grab!
Hello! I think if our hair styles (surfer,locks, and others) would be as a grab objects, it could be funny. For example to grab surfer hairs at other players. I know it's not a large suggestion, but anyways it may add something funny to our playing.
Last edited by EmJake; Feb 5, 2014 at 06:48 AM.
I wanna add something to it. What if when we grab the hair/beard, we can actually rip it off? i mean it won't dq but still. It might take a little effort tho.
~Supported
Nub.
i support it, it would be hilarious replay, someone gets pulled around by there pony tail. but i dont think hair should come off, i think if you pull hard enough it fractures the neck or decaps.
BUT thids would be a hard thing to do, because hair isnt really an object it just sinks into the ground and theyd have to code it andcrap so the hand doesnt sink it but
-still supported
This would just destroy the whole idea of customisation in TB, you should not be able to buy thing that would make you better. If I for example had the dayimo hat (cant spell btw), it would be harder to grab the head and get a decap. And many of the hairs isnt static, they move, so it would be veeery random what then would happen. This could be fun in some mods, but in competitive mods such as aikido it would just destroy the game.

~Not supported at all
Last edited by IceColor; Feb 5, 2014 at 02:17 PM.
This would either be a disadvantage or an advantage for the player with hair.
It's more like a handicap. People wouldn't wear hair items anymore if they were
able to be grabbed.
And like IceColor said, the Daimyo Hat and Scarf would disrupt normal game-play,
as would many other hair styles.
~NOTSupported
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Then there are the random FLICKS OF GROWING HAIR that happen and would send you flying.

not supported.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Gives the player with the hair a disadvantage. That means everyone sells hairs and doesnt use them. Then hair marketing dead.

-Not supported what so ever.