Toribash
Original Post
Sort your lives out.
Well, you may recognise me from earlier, flaming Devil for trying to pretend he was a mod/hampa/over 12 years old, but anyway:

1. Don't quit midgame: This applies to your "leaders" : Devil and J4ck, who both quit midgame when they're losing. - such as earlier today, against me.

2. Don't Pretend to be a mod/hampa. It fails. (Devil)

3. Don't act noobish in chat ingame. It pisses everyone off. - Pretending to be hampa is lame. Pretending that you're friend's hampa is even lamer.

4. Don't use your clan forum as a spamzone. - look at the threads. "WHY IS CHICKEN SO GOOD (OR BAD) " , "Hey lets get together sometime in a room and kik noob butt!!!!!!"..etc.

Maybe, just maybe if you do these things, then you'll be..accepted back into the community by everyone, because atm, you guys are pathetic.

go on. delete my post. It'll be back, and maybe next time somewhere more..public.
Last edited by H4rl3quin; Jun 9, 2008 at 09:14 PM. Reason: spelled out my points.
Ok guys, I deleted all this silly posts in this thread.
If you flame again I will report you.

And now to you, H4rl3quin and everyone else, if you see any member of this clan leaving a match again, send me a private message with a screenshot as proof. I will take care of this.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am a fag. This is spam.