Toribash
damn i never wouldve thought there were talented people ni this community thats an awesome painting
the cake frosting on the seat bothers me

Jokes aside it's always fun to come back around to your work and feast my eyes upon something just interesting
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Why does it bother you? cake frosting is delicious

Mouse and Squirrel, oil-paint. I figured I need more layers of gesso for my next painting, and more sandpaper action to make the surface a bit smoother, to avoid the jitter.

Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 1, 2023 at 03:51 PM.
Fire. With the vespa painting, I feel like in my heart of hearts I want it to be popping out more, rather than fadeblending with the background. How does one go about accomplishing this when working with oils?
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Fire. With the vespa painting, I feel like in my heart of hearts I want it to be popping out more, rather than fadeblending with the background. How does one go about accomplishing this when working with oils?

Its faded with the background because I painted it all in one sitting. I painted the background first and painted the rest on top of the still wet background, making it fade in to the background a lot. If I wanted it to pop more I could either wait for it to dry, and then paint on top of it, or paint the Vespa first and background afterwards. For some parts I didnt apply any color at all apart from the background color, making it look almost transparent.
Painting the beach monster, work in progress.

I got myself a paint roller and paint spreader so I got a way smoother surface that is way easier to paint on, can't believe I didn't do this before.
zombie jellyfish squid lookin mofo

cool as fuck
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Thanks it was a lot of fun painting.

The moment you notice it was something strange in your drink.
Cool painting!

Wish i was that good lol
d o r p
destruidorp4
destruidor
toribash for life