Toribash
haven't updated in a long time since I've been real busy with med school interviews and shit sorry sorry, more will come sooneventually

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
i like the long philosophical ones theyre interesting also i had no idea you drew these and then scanned them in until i saw that one comic about the light at the end of the tunnel, more power to ya
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Hey hanz0,

As someone who hasn't been active in-game in some time, what makes you remain committed to staying on top of all your online and celestial policing?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
How did the medschool applications go Hanz0?

Wish you all the luck! Cheers
Your messed up world enthrills me
yes hello

Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Hey hanz0,

As someone who hasn't been active in-game in some time, what makes you remain committed to staying on top of all your online and celestial policing?

Hard to say - I think I'd primarily attribute it to how involved I've been in a lot of the groups and development of forum policy, and an interest in seeing those continue to function.

Originally Posted by William View Post
How did the medschool applications go Hanz0?

Wish you all the luck! Cheers

Hi yes I got an acceptance way back in October which I'm real excited about. Thanks!
Last edited by hanz0; Jan 31, 2016 at 08:22 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Aw yiss, in a few years we might have DOCTOR hanz0!!

or nurse

or whatever

BUT ANYWAYS, CONGRATULATIONS, AND GOOD LUCK. Hopefully you'll get by on SHEER POWER instead of luck, though. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
hi shook thanks shook :)

just finished up a big five-part comic on spacepd that I started almost exactly six months ago, all about quantum physics and metaphysics and neuroscience and reality

B&B&B&
if you don't have a spacepd signature you might as well not post at all
Tell me where you live so I can make you treat me when I break my back doing something stupid while on drugs.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]