Toribash
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
I will say that Jayman seems very active cause I see him ingame a lot and is always respectful when I run into him

Yeah I'm really getting used to it alot!
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
So jay, if you see anybody in nos just ask for a trial match.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Good evening,

I am sir evil dragon. Or MasterTech in Toribash but my real name is Sir William Tinkerton (Marce)I am 15 years old. I have been playing Toribash for years (4) and since then the bet clan I have ever been in is Nitro. I am only a 2nd Dan black belt (wink wink). I enjoy warring and playing Aikido. In my time I have been in a fair share of clans but none have been as good as Nitro. My first clan was NSFTS or something along those lines. And my first account was named dead2302 (IKR sucky name). Of course I didn't like the name and since then I have had about a MILLION alts.

I'm really hoping you Re-accept me but I know that this App sucks.

Your sincerely,
Me
Sir Evil Dragon
Last edited by MasterTech; May 7, 2014 at 08:31 PM.
master i will re invite you but you have to be more involved in the clan to stay in.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Ah where to start....well im a 14 year old boy living in Australia, I have been playing toribash since January and I have admired this clan for a while for all it's awesome players, my strong points are mostly mushu/wushu but I can hold myself in aikido, my least favourite mod is definitely judo, it's mostly luck I think the main reason I want to join nos is because I have played with a few of the members and thought they were awesome (personality and game wise) but I think the biggest reason is.....the name is awesome :P, if you want to contact me send me a pm or add me on skype (swc237), aaaand I think that's it......oh wait my names seth, did I meantion?
Hey guys..... my name is Klivian89 or Patris which is my real name. I am 11 years old(just became 11) and i live in Turkey but i am from Usa so dont think i am a turk. I played toribash since March 9 2014 and also i really like this clan so much that this was my dream clan when i first joined toribash...... I AM NOT KIDDING. My past clans were TheGod and Rome but i quit because:

TheGod: That clan was rubbish and people did not treat me well.

Rome: Well there was no one online most of the times so i got bored and bored and bored until i thought that i wanted to kill myself so i quit the clan.

As i was saying, i am good at aikido, aikidobigdojo, wushu and mushu, and aswell judo but it is luck that i have that lets me win. Oh yes, i would like to join (Nos) because i really do think that this is gonna be at the top of the clan ranking list and aswell some people i know and only one friends who is JayXManHD are in this fantastic clan....(the biggest reason is that it is a lovely clan and people treat good people well and this clan is not like (TheGod) or the (Rome)and it would make me cool .) If u want to keep in touch with me(like contact me or anything or even pm me) i am on skype. My skype is patris.kambin. What am i missing here? Oh ya, i have another account which is called Klivian98. The same name but the number is switched. I did not have any past bans or anything, and i cant do artwork.

I hope u like my application and i hope that u would let me in.Peace guys.

Your regards,
Klivian89 or Klivian98 or Patris.
-----
Clan Rank List*
-----
sorry for typos if u see any*
Last edited by Klivian89; May 8, 2014 at 01:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok guys.... Again you have to reply to the application in this thread! So who invited spastic and did you play him in abd? Kilivan your app is good, I'll test you out.
hmm i dont who invited spastic and i actually did play with him in abd tourney.
-----
dont know*
-----
ok if u want to test me then go to ./jo kliv
-----
hello? can anyone plz respond me?
-----
and The Time zone here is GMT+2
-----
ok i have to go i will be back in night time in turkey
Last edited by Klivian89; May 8, 2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'll find you later, ps I'm typing this during math class so your gonna have to wait a bit