ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Robocop11545 View Post
I wish to follow the ways of the Reapers.
My name is Kindlebob, or Jake, 14 years of age. I am a tenth dan black belt, as I have been playing for a little bit over a year on this game. I have gonna through several different clans in my time playing. My first clan was Onyx, I joined when I was a brown belt, and It got me up to black quickly. Then after the clan died I went over to Zone (Metagame). I became a co leader there, and I settled down there for a while. After a few months of being in Zone, I quit it to go to my friend's clan as co leader. He and I saw things differently, so I left and made Kira. Now Kira was a special clan to me. I learned a lot about leadership and how to treat members. I made a lot of friends in it and I had some of the greatest times of my life in that clan. I left after I decided I did my part in Kira, so I left it to a close companion, Ale455, to take charge of it. Now I am here applying to Reapers.

I live in New Jersey, USA. Its quite busy where I live, but I love it. I have no special skills except knowing how to deal with people, but that is not that special. I am quite forum and in-game active, because its fun to see what people are going to say and do. I have had I believe 2 infractions and 1 one day ban, for a stupid reason. Logging into a hacked account and not following some market rules. Everything is expired and I have a clean plate.

This is my application, and I hope to become a power Reaper like all of you.

Good Day,
Kindlebob

Denied. You copied the example right from the front page... if you would like to join Nos you must submit your OWN application in YOUR words
-----
Originally Posted by golflord11 View Post
Hi my name is golflord11. I would love to join this clan. My favorite modes are aikido and judo. i live in Ohio but I don't have a Skype sorry if that interfere with anything. I hope you guys consider to invite me.
thx for taking the time to look at this post.

Try making another app, or editing this one, there is not enough information about you. Also.... You need to place your Time Zone if you dont mind, but next time try to make it longer with more info.

For now.... I'll have to say no.
Last edited by cinos112; May 10, 2014 at 04:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well I cant say anything else u guys are so good I want to be part of u
U have a powerful clan with rexxy and others
My time is GMT+0200
I am brown belt about to become black
I would like to join Nos cuz I've never been to a clan war and i want to be part of this OP Clan
This application was for the stuff that i forgot

Please reply for both apps. Peace
WELCOME TO THE CLAN Demalts
I am the egg man but with another nick. SO SHUT UP OR I WILL EGG U.
Originally Posted by ZaRipper View Post
Hi, I am Zach!!!

My friend klivian89 joined this clan and i am about as good as him. At aikido, judo...

My best mod is wushu however I am good at aikido aswell.

Klivian and I are besties and started at white belt together and made our way up. I am now a brownbelt, rank 105000.

I would like to join this clan because I feel I can help this clan and I know you are a bunch of good people who wanna have fun. Plus my friend joined and we wanna be in this clan.

I live in Thailand, Bangkok and I play atleasy 5 hours a day. I am forum active al the time.

I also want to learn some moves from fellow clan mates and maybe I got a few moves up my sleeve for them.

My previous clans were: Trick, Pheonix, TheGod. I left these because I did not know they were all noob. My current clan is Rome however I will quit if I make it in here. The reason I am not quitting now is because if I don't make it in, I won't have a clan.

Thanks

Zach

Accepted. I had a thorough talk with Flyace and he liked your app. Pm me and i can get to you for a test with 1 of the 3 leaders and myself. Thanks for your application!
frankie-nope i watched you play in a alt bro not to impresive
Sub- we gonna test you out.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
Hi My Name Is SuBZ3rO3/IRL:Leke (dont judge)Im in Albania but my english is perfect
Im 12 years old and i am a very good TB player.I alos know some stuff about clans
My belt is Brown and i d like to join Nos Cuz it is awesome, i can help,and i have some Friends adn because i really do think that this is gonna be at the top of the clan ranking list
My Belt is currently brown (about to be black)
If u want to contact Im on skype and im active everyday on toribash
I never Got banned so Im a good player
My Alt is SuBZE so im white there but yaeah

P.S tell me if i did anything wrong and what would u like me to tell u or even do

Those were my reasons of me.Tell me what u think. Peace guys ;)

Accepted! please do /search Nos when your on so you can find me and i will make sure the leaders are aware of your appearance. Thank you
also robo don't even try applying again. copying some one's application is just sad, you didn't even change the info!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
What about me?

Can I join, I submitted my application too
-----
Thank You! Thank you soooo much!

You will not regret this. i will play 24/7 just for you guys!
Last edited by ZaRipper; May 11, 2014 at 06:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump