Ranking
Original Post
What is the best pokemon to go against the elite four in pokemon diamond?
What is the best pokemon to go against the elite four in pokemon diamond? I really need to know. I've tried everything I can think of. Right now I'm training my pokemon team, which they are all under level 52 at the moment. And I'm having a horrible time trying to. Is there a pokemon that is strong enough to beat the elite four? And if so tell me what level it should be at please.
Em, all of my pokemon were over level 60 when i beat it first time :/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

If you try and train like a full team, they will all be horribly underleveled when you get to the elite four, i did this once

Try picking 3 or 4, and grind them to like 60 or around there

[T]
#hi

BLAASTOISEE!!
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

get a lvl. 72 typhlosion with flamethrower, cut and earthquake and it will win on its own
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by qwzxlk View Post
What is the best pokemon to go against the elite four in pokemon diamond? I really need to know. I've tried everything I can think of. Right now I'm training my pokemon team, which they are all under level 52 at the moment. And I'm having a horrible time trying to. Is there a pokemon that is strong enough to beat the elite four? And if so tell me what level it should be at please.

DIAMOND GUISE
Try The legendary(Diagla in your case), Your Starter(Torterra is the best), A Dragon pokemon(Preferably a Garchomp), Staraptor, Lucario(Or another fighter pokemon), and a Spiritomb
Catching guide, and online pokedex here:http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/pokedex
Last edited by Bork; Apr 26, 2009 at 08:15 PM.
Post the list of your team and their levels, I can give you advice based off that.
Back in my day...
Articuno or Haunter will get you through anything.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg