Ranking
Original Post
(Pugilist) International Boxing Organization

International Boxing Organization
What is I.B.O?: Most of us here enjoy something Toribash had to offer, we wanted a challenging; a fun experience that involved throwing punches, blocking, and countering. Toriboxing to our eyes is an awe-inspiring mod that delivered what we needed.We noticed there was something missing, we needed to somehow bring the boxing community closer, we wanted a way to show how our dedication and sportsmanship the mod had brought us since the beginning of it's time.That's where the International Boxing Organization comes in to play! This Organization helps bring Boxers from around the world to make names for themselves, having fun, boxing, etc. almost endless possibilities to have you the boxer/player to spread the love and the passion in boxing.We are widely familiar with well known boxers such as mod rank 1 boxer illior. The organization helps turn people who aren't used to boxing, to full fledged prize fighters ready to knock someone out! This organization helps boxers develop sportsmanship and friendship to members. We are very loyal to fellow boxers who are willing to put their time and effort into the boxing community, we provide the full support in helping make the boxing community a better and a friendly place! Don't forget, anyone who is a fellow member can feel free to ask any questions, help, or suggestions in making the organization improved/better!

What it takes to be a boxer
  • Please be active, we don't want any of our boxers dead.
  • DO NOT harass or cyberbully any of the players/boxers, this is a friendly organization, we take it very seriously, we don't tolerate immature behavior, act like an adult. If any further incidents happen, we will take action.
  • We do however, enjoy recruiting boxers with at least some knowledge of skill, so if you get the basics down you're good to go!
  • You need to know the rules of boxing: Don't kick(It's boxing for crying out loud.) Do not punch on the first turn, it's unfair for the opposite player who didn't receive points. Don't backhand, you never see boxers do this. Don't hug, grab, or wrestle.(Again, it's boxing.)
  • Lot's of hard work and dedication, we put time and effort to help make this organization, so we appreciate your support!
  • Sportsmanship,Sportsmanship,Sportsmanship! We love it when you are good to other players, things such as saying good game brightens up a player's day. We also don't tolerate Ragequitters so please if you are angry at your opponent behind a computer, just punch a brick wall or something.(yelling at the computer screen is less harmful though ;) ).
  • Have fun! We act silly and mess around sometimes, so loosen up a little and you'll have the time of your life!
  • Be sure to check in on our thread, forum activity is important!

Application

We won't bite! be sure to apply in our thread:

Here are the requirements

Age/Gender:

Global Rank Belt Rank:

Where you're from:

Why you want to join:

Any history with Fracs or bans?:

What is your preferred style?:

How long have you been boxing?:

Replays would be very helpful!

(Be sure to be very specific, don't make it too long or too short.)

We also recruit through the game itself, so be sure to come by and say hi!

Recent News!

6/1/2013 The new IRS Chat room has been put up. Here is the link: http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.....B.O.+Chatroom

8/4/2013 A fellow boxer snake has given us the rights to Toribash Boxing League, this has a library of replays and art made from scratch by fans of toriboxing, Be sure to give these guys a shout out for the hard work they put out there! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=357966 LINK UPDATED!

Events!

Replay of the month!

Allies

Everyone is our ally, we appreciate everyone here on Toribash! We are the friendliest boxers you'll ever meet.

Goal
Get 5 members[X]
Get 10 members[X]
Get 20 members[X]
Get 30 members[ ]
Get official[ ]
Have a successful betting server[ ]
Have a successful tournament server[ ]
Get 10k in bank[ ]
Get 15k in bank[ ]
Get 20k in bank[ ]
Get 25k in bank[ ]

Last edited by Tetsukyuseishu; Aug 20, 2013 at 04:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You live once.You die once.Life will end some day.Those haters you see in the corner, should motivate you.
Age/Gender: 10 (Don't judge my age)
Global Rank Belt Rank: Global Rank: 9000 - 8000
Where you're from: New Jersey (I'm Filipino)
Why you want to join: I'm already in, but I'm a boxer and I love boxing, soo This clan is cool.
Any history with Fracs or bans?: Nope
What is your preferred style?: Infighting
How long have you been boxing?: 1 yr.+
-----
I've been working on this, I made a banner for the clan. It's okay if you don't like it.
Last edited by 8VortexX8; Jun 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ook
Wow vortex, that's a cool looking banner you made there! Hell we might even use that on the clan page! We were looking for some graphic designers to make the clan more appealing to other toriboxers. Glad we might've found one ;)
i thought it will never happen.. first boxing clan..

you can take Toribash boxing league name and all art i created for it, including
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=307603

good luck
Wow!!! That's quite generous of you snake :o , All of this looks great! Instead, we'll include it on our front page sometime soon! We'll give you credit for all the hard work you put out there for the boxers in Toribash. Thanks for the contribution!
Since I am already in TBL, do I have to register for this since Snake pretty much gave you TBL. Its not a problem for me to make an app, but I don't wanna make me if I don't have to.
Too hot to handle
Oh firekicks, you don't have too bro ham. It's your old buddy back in the season of fall (vamprey11) I'll invite you to the clan! no app required. Welcome to the clan!
Application
Age/Gender: 15, male

Global Rank Belt Rank: Global Rank: 28747.

Where you're from: Eastern Canada.

Why you want to join: It can help improve my boxing moves.

Any history with Fracs or bans?: El zippo (none)

What is your preferred style?: Don't have a preferred style.

How long have you been boxing?: 2 months
Last edited by MasterSdbb; Jun 20, 2013 at 11:53 PM.
I say no to him.
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jun 21, 2013 at 11:50 PM.
You live once.You die once.Life will end some day.Those haters you see in the corner, should motivate you.