Ranking
Application :)
Age/Gender:14

Global Rank Belt Rank:Global rank 1000-2000, Belt rank 246

Where you're from: USA, Florida

Why you want to join: I respect the boxing mod and i had no clue that their was a boxing clan so i wish to be accepted into this

Any history with Fracs or bans?: I had a few fracs from 2-3 years ago or so but none after that(I matured a lot sense then, I joined tb in 2009 in case anyone's wondering)

What is your preferred style?: InFighting and Outfighting(A mix of the 2 I guess you could say)

How long have you been boxing?: 2 months now I at least play 2-3 boxing matches a day
Last edited by rjniscool1; Jul 27, 2013 at 03:08 AM.
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Age/Gender: Male, 12
Where you're from: Louisiana, USA
Why I want to join: I love all the members of Pugilist and boxing, so I want to join.
Any history with Fracs or bans? : No.
What is your preferred style? :In-Boxing
How long have you been boxing?: About 4 months
Age/Gender: 23, Male

Global Rank Belt Rank: Black Belt rank 2053

Where you're from: United Kingdom

Why you want to join: I'm having so much fun with the Boxing Mod, and i'm pretty good with it, I feel I could learn a lot from your members.

Any history with Fracs or bans?: None.

What is your preferred style?: Out-boxing with some In-boxing.

How long have you been boxing?: Around 2 months.
Ahh, it's finally nice to have new members to the clan! Luckily I have seen both of you play in the game already. Other wise you might not be in the clan :o sending invites to you guys now!
hey I had to uninstall Toribash so I could get some more space for school work. Dunno when I'll get a laptop of my own so I'll be on a long hiatus probably. I'll try to be active on the Forums though
Too hot to handle
Application for Dude1226

History with bans and fracs: I have never been banned from anything and what the heck is a frack

Ok so preferred fighting style: well I prefer to do up in your face and hit you so hard you explode while blocking given the chance

Time boxing: I have been boxing for about as long as I have been playing (about 2 months). But I'm quite adept in boxing often my go to mod. I have sparred illior while I was orange belt (still was owned). But you can ask Johnandjolo
I think his name is or dhjinn the dude with the top hat and they might say I'm kinda good
-----
P.s I will undoubtedly get better overtime by practice and training from you guysSo hope I get excepted i might get a replay of me putting up a fair fight with one of your higher ranking members
-----
Later
Last edited by Dude1226; Aug 24, 2013 at 06:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I want to know who has been kicking Pugilists out of the clan and I wanna know it now.