ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rise of the Antichrist, volume 2

The chains have been broken and the oppression has ended. This glorious event needs to be celebrated. You can all join me in-game at /jo cotton_field or the duck discord the whole day tomorrow to help keep the meme alive, thank you. If you don't have a mic while in discord, you're a Lazors, which will be the new synonym for gay-ass-schoolshooter-autistic-sjw-with-no-friends-or-meaning-in-life from now on. Thank you.

Also I want my clan rank back.

Hang all spooks and kikes
Last edited by hipotibor; Aug 31, 2016 at 08:19 PM.
i'm here
wut we doin
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Dejean View Post
i'm here
wut we doin

Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
You can all join me in-game at /jo cotton_field or the duck discord the whole day tomorrow

Learn to read you spear chucker. Unfortunately, tomorrow is also the day lectures start again.
Originally Posted by affei View Post
Ok what the actual .. was that song lol

if you didn't remember, hipo is a neo nazi
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
im the only colored person hipo likes tbh
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
I'm not tho