Ranking
Original Post
Why not? but I assume it will take a lot of multiplayer events, and I just suck at them.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Ruki, BleeE, Azuma and I are good enough in mp.
But I suck the most :3
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
I dont like this, too complicated, clans are made for socializing not events directly.

What there should be done is a more active clan event board and there you could have the map ideia. In that place you could even have diferent continents in which continent represents an area like art or mpevents, and even several continents for diferent skill lvls ( official clans continent and non official clans continent and the old clans continent)

And instead of taking out clans, what there can come from this is the non official clans that grow in "territory" being able to change with official clans that have little territory, making the official clan non official and the non official clan official.

But thats just IMO.

Maybe i post this in the other thread?
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Sep 5, 2011 at 07:36 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Post that on the source thread, could be useful.
That looks like a good idea, but like gamer said "lotz of multiplayer events and I just suck at them" yeah that.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Clan league.
Don't do it this week, because I seriously miss my main and we should discuss more about it you lazy ass ninjas.
Alrighty.