Toribash
can i join?
name:trentdude2
belt rank: black
best at:sambo, wushu, judo (kinda good at twinsword)
why i want to join: meet new people, be in an official clan, easy to get along with
at the moment we are not recruiting. the current way to become a member of hung is to be invited by us, and AMB needs to approve.

to do so, stay around in our server and play with us. show good manners and that you can use your brain. in other words: show us reasons and behaviour that makes us want to invite you to hung
My name is Tristan (fiiends call me zero)

im a blue belt but was custom belt until i got permanantly ban...so i am blue week to the untrained eye.....
join reason-last clan was wit hampa and got ban so i would like to be in a dif clan
if ya dont mind.....since i aint played in forever pm me on how to add the tag (if you accept me)
thanks
anyone know why AMB got so mad when i messed up my move and quit the match to start over again he seemed rEEEEEal pissed off
trentdude: because you dont disconnect when you messed up your move. it's just rude and annoying to everyone else. way to go is to live with the consequences when you mess up. seems you are not cut out for us.

toadytoady: if i decipher your post correctly you said you were in a clan with hampa, but got perma banned. so, why were you permabanned? this is really important to know. if i am not mistaken a permaban is what the name indicates: permanent.
Name: AndresB
Belt:black
Clans before:ghost riders(unofficial)
reason to join: i heard this a good clan.
interested in meating new people, fighting, And well I just want
to have a good experience in toribash.
Rampaging isnt the only thing im good at ;)
>>6th dan<<
omgomgomg toadytoady uber liar

EDIT: andresB it doesn't seem comfortable if u meat ppl ;p (jk)
The goose HUNG high.
Name:User:cjshuck1Real:Connor Shuck
Belt:Green
Before Clans:None
Reason to join: I would like to join this clan because it is a clan that seems very friendly and I don't really want to be in a elite clan because I prefer t obe in a friendly envorinment with friends.
I dont understand why do people keep posing requests. Oh and btw if you dont want an elite clan then this is not the right place:-o

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!