Ranking
Original Post
Follow the standards....
Some of you havent read the new clan standard, or you have and are just not following them.

I still see people flooding rooms begging for 20k, openly cussing and flaming people, and on top of that they are creating a bad image for the clan. Its fine when its all in good fun, but when you do it in such a manor that people are starting to think that DR is a joke.

I expect al newbie players to read the standard and follow the rules. I expect to see newbies doing stupid shit, thats why they are neo's, but it hurts to see our officials doing this shit.
(Hive people only, haha!)
everyone must read the standard and sign it, Lady PM me a list of people breaking the standard please.
Last edited by BrownStain; Jan 26, 2009 at 04:05 AM.
What can BROWN do for you?
im in on that too... we need to hire an arbiter to look out for these people

THATS IS SPECIFICALLY WHAT ARBITERS ARE FOR. we have none right now, cuase all the old ones retired/left
- its been a while
PErhaps dont let them were the tag or be a member untill they sign the standard?
"My motivation is Failure" Call me Person.
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
Ligos if you want you can come to the DRrecruit server and I'll test you to rank up?
(Hive people only, haha!)
woops ligos isn't neophite anymore since we chnage new ranks... im trying to make this AS PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE. burden on me.

ligos your a berskr now... i think i allready chainged it in the clan roster
- its been a while