Toribash
Original Post
Mod Mania 2020 (Part 2 Exclusive Cut feat. Event Squad)
Mod Mania 2019
Mod Mania 2020

Hello and welcome to Mod Mania!

Art by Taekkyo

Mod Mania is a series of mod-focused championships.
The task is simple: play in modmania rooms, win games and get rewards!

In addition to regular win count based prizes, this time all Mod Mania rooms will also have ranked mode enabled - and top ranked players will receive extra rewards once the event is over!

General info
Each mod will stay in modmania rooms for 1 week and then will be changed to the next one.

Mod Mania Prizes
For every week, you will be able to claim a variety of rewards:

Basic prizes for winning 10, 25, 50 and 100 games
These will be TC, ST and items which can be claimed within your game client instantly after meeting the requirements.
To claim the rewards (when available), navigate to Mod Mania menu from News tab and press the claim button below your event stats.

Top list (games played) placement rewards
After every mod switch, 50 players with most wins for the week will receive bonus Toricredits and Shiai Tokens (up to 25K TC and 4 ST) depending on their placement.

Weekly global challenge rewards
These will be boosters that'll get added to all participants' accounts (at least 1 game won in mod mania rooms) at the end of each week - in case the community goal is completed.

Ranking rewards
At the end of Mod Mania, top ranked players will receive additional prizes based on their global and mod ranking

Global Ranks

Rank 1
Elite Tier joints or a Tier X pack of your choice*
100,000 Toricredits
10 Shiai Tokens

Rank 2
Elite Tier Force or Tier X joints of your choice*
75,000 Toricredits
8 Shiai Tokens

Rank 3
Elite Tier Relax or Tier X Force of your choice*
50,000 Toricredits
6 Shiai Tokens

Ranks 4 - 8
30,000 Toricredits
4 Shiai Tokens

Ranks 9 - 20
15,000 Toricredits
3 Shiai Tokens

Ranks 21 - 50
5,000 Toricredits
2 Shiai Tokens
Mod Ranks

Rank 1
35,000 Toricredits
5 Shiai Tokens

Rank 2
25,000 Toricredits
4 Shiai Tokens

Rank 3
15,000 Toricredits
3 Shiai Tokens

Ranks 4 - 20
5,000 Toricredits
2 Shiai Tokens

Ranks 21 - 50
1 Shiai Token

Have fun!

* Excluding Onyx
You'll only get rewards on one account, so not much sense in playing on alts
Originally Posted by Chick View Post
Can't wait to win this whole thing :P

the only thing youll win is modrank 3 me and nato will defeat you...
if I win once I get 0.50 elo or less and if I lose once I lose 1.50 elo.... literally wasting time
it is supposed to be hard also, play vs high ranks, you gain more elo.
I have seen many players who run away from servers when they have a hard opponent and go ain for the lower ranked players. You will not be gaining shit vs those players, and losing tons if you lose against one of them

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Nato View Post
if I win once I get 0.50 elo or less and if I lose once I lose 1.50 elo.... literally wasting time

just dont lose
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Just a reminder that erthtkv2 week ends in 3 days (Friday).
After that, Mod Mania rooms would stay online until the end of the week (November 1st) with all 4 event mods.

Ranking rewards would be distributed on Monday, so if you still want to rank up and get in top list, it's a good time to start farming wins.
Don't actually farm this is bannable
And it's over!

All rewards have been delivered, congratulations to Codetuds with finishing Mod Mania with Rank 1 and to Euphoria and Sword with second and third places respectively! Please contact me or respond to the PM you've received to get your items of choice rewards
Excute66's rank was voided due to playing on multiple accounts and cherry-picking highest ranked one.

Hope you all had fun!
When you contacted me about your alt, I specifically told you that rank rewards will be alt checked same way ranking seasons' rewards are checked during distribution. According to that, the system counted stats for your most used account Ronan - same way it did for some other players who ended up in top 50.