Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
+Chat bug
Alrighty, first off, I really hope this isn't a repeating topic that's somewhere else, but i just could not find anything on this. I apologize if this topic has already been made.

When in any room, I can't see any chat. I used to be able to like a year ago when i had vista (I quit for a long while). Now that i've come back to play again with windows 7 (i'm sure that has something to do with it), all i see in the bottom left is my TC and a click-able box that says "game" and does nothing when clicked. When I try to type anything, a box with what i'm typing does come up, but when i hit enter, nothing appears.

really hope this can be/is already solved (somehow)
thanks for the time and continue dismembering other people for great justice
Have you tried checking your firewall? This will happen if toribash is not being fully accept by your firewall. Also, if it does it work, check if you actually have a steady flow of bandwidth. There could be a delay in typing your words and letting them appear if your bandwidth or internet is too slow.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

open up the control panel
click system and security (top left)
Under 'windows firewall' click 'allow a program through firewall'
click 'allow another program'
click 'browse'
browse to your toribash installation folder (normally it's C:/Games/Toribash 3.9/)
click 'tb.exe'
click 'add'
click to and one more
add 'toribash.exe'
now you should be done.

Note if this doesn't solve it, it could also be your router.
Try typing one of these in the chat:
/opt chatcache 3
/opt chatcache 2
/opt chatcache 1
/opt chatcache 0
If one doesn't work, move to another.
I have had this problem for a while now, so I have to type /opt chatcache 2 everytime I open Toribash...
lol, tonakai, you're my hero xD I was just about to get back on the forums here and be like crap cause i'm having to beg the community to fix my problem but instead i see your golden nugget of insight sitting there staring me in the face xD that's not to say that aspire couldnt've figured it out, i probably should've included that my chat wasn't showing up even in free play. but anyways, thanks for the help

(plus, thank god i'm not the only one with this problem xD i couldn't find anyone else talking about this ANYWHERE)