Toribash
Is there a way to add a small pause from turn to turn?

This is really hard to explain and I can't provide an actual example (I could but I'm thinking maybe there's an easier fix).. basically Uke will perform the joint movements in sequential order regardless of the frames that he shouldn't be doing anything in-between.

For an example; let's say I do something in 70 turns, the first 40 turns (in 10 frame intervals) I move joints then I hold the same joint positions from frame 40 for frame 50 and 60 and then start moving joints again on the 70th turn.

The bot does: 0,10,20,30,40,70
I want the bot to do: 0,10,20,30,40,50,60,70

I tried modifying the script itself, line by line, and just repeating a sequence code if I 'held' a position but eventually it gave me a syntax error so I deleted the file. So I'm wondering maybe there's an easier way? The pauses don't have to happen every frame, for my case anyways, because I'm using linear turnframes. Every 10 would be great.. or even maybe have a box where you can put the turnframes for a whole round.. although, the best scenario would be if uke just did the movements on the proper frames >.>
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Nov 29, 2009 at 10:21 AM.
/set gr 0 0 -30
I think if you make any change on the joints (i.e. change a relaxed elbow to hold and then click it again to change it back to relax), it will write it to the replay file, and that will update the ghost.

I have another script that I started working on that disregards entering and exiting freezes, but I have a lot of stuff in my project queue, so I can't make any promises about when it'll be done.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Whenever i do this in Mac, it gives me an "unexpected symbol near {" error.
I don't know how to fix this, please help.