ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Reporting a hax/bug
Is it even effective to report a point hack and proof if the person used an alt?
Well, one I'm not completely sure if it was a hack or a bug...and two, I have a feeling I they'd make another alt or something.

I pretty sure it was something to do with the server registering points, but I'm not sure wether it was because of that person or not. Been happening several times with different people so it may be a bug.
using alt accounts doesn't matter, we have our ways of finding their other accounts

also there aren't any ways to "hack" in the multiplayer of this game (other than causing people to disconnect i guess) what you most likely mean is someone touching the ground and not being disqualified, this is caused by the game having a set maxcontacts setting which is usually 8 or 16, if more collisions than that happen, the game will just ignore them resulting in disqualifications not happening which might look like a "hack" to new players

whenever that happens just ungrab everything and that usually will reduce the amount of collisions enough for the disqualification to register

if you mean something else then feel free to make a thread in the Reports forum with any proof you may have
8===D
I've had that happen but no, it was more I hit their Tori but got very few points from it. I knew that wasn't right so I saved and watched the replay in a different tab to see how it played out. So in the replay on the same frame it seemed like it "registered" the hit, the only difference was in the multiplayer lobby it seemed like the server just didn't recognize it as a hit and didn't know to give me any points. Reminds me of "hit markers" in a FPS game.

But I'm gonna post it as a bug report later on and see where that goes
Last edited by ithoughtsi; Feb 11, 2017 at 06:56 PM.
Originally Posted by ithoughtsi View Post
I've had that happen but no, it was more I hit their Tori but got very few points from it. I knew that wasn't right so I saved and watched the replay in a different tab to see how it played out. So in the replay on the same frame it seemed like it "registered" the hit, the only thing I could think of is the server just didn't recognize it as a hit and didn't know to give me any points. Reminds me of "hit markers" in a FPS game.

But I'm gonna post it as a bug report later on and see where that goes

Could you post the replay here? It very well could be that you just didn't hit them in an area that provides much points, i.e. the legs don't provide much points, but the head and torso do, the arms dont give much points either
Fuck you
and fuck your pepperoni pizza
Yea heres the replay and heres the frame after screenshot. This might get moved btw
Attached Images
screenshot-11-08-36-04.bmp (2.64 MB, 14 views)
Attached Files
f.rpl (55.1 KB, 13 views)
the replay is super glitched and i cant see anything

anyway if you hit his knee or elbow then bear in mind that knees and elbows don't give any points and that different mods (such as toriboxing which you were playing) can have some bodyparts altered to give less or more points than normal
8===D
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
the replay is super glitched and i cant see anything

anyway if you hit his knee or elbow then bear in mind that knees and elbows don't give any points and that different mods (such as toriboxing which you were playing) can have some bodyparts altered to give less or more points than normal

Well if you watch its only their tori that's jumpy while I make smooth movements (idk why that happened either). Its almost looks like some kind of bad lag, but its one sided. You can also see the bruise where I connected the hit (chest, shoulder, bicep, elbow) so it should've scored a decent amount.

That glitch/lag/jumpiness has also been happening often with multiple players recently.

If I can recreate the bug in multiplayer, should I post another replay?
If you could reliably recreate the issue then it'd be better if you reported what makes it happen

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you