Toribash
Original Post
Dead clan is Dead.
Think of me as a bitch, because you may not like me for this.

To Vamp and Torideath,

This clan is dead. The only thing that's alive about this clan is you guys and me once a week, and to be honest, Triforce will never be anything like it once was, so I advice you guys to leave. I don't have any time to manage the clan, I'm barely am home, its not that I'm lazy.

I hope you guys take this seriously, and stop wasting your time on this clan, and go join another, better clan. Thank you for your effort, it means a lot to me.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
No.
Dont Give Up.
Or Atleast I Wont
I Said Id Help And Im Not Stoping
Just Make Me A Mod Of The Clan Space
Ill Keep It Updated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
ToriDeath, I do advise you leave. Ramenlover is right, Notywq was made leader, this whole clan went inactive and fell apart. I have been watching these forums ever since I've left and I'm dissapointed.

However you and Vamp 09 joined unexpectedly... and yet arn't even in the roster. In addition, the roster still has old members in it who left a long time ago. Also, it takes a lot more than one forum mod such as ramenlover to make you a mod. He has to pm an actual clan forum mod such as HebrewHamr and he has to accept his offer.

So whatever you do leave, you arn't in the roster and no-one else is joining.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
ToriDeath, I do advise you leave. Ramenlover is right, Notywq was made leader, this whole clan went inactive and fell apart. I have been watching these forums ever since I've left and I'm dissapointed.

However you and Vamp 09 joined unexpectedly... and yet arn't even in the roster. In addition, the roster still has old members in it who left a long time ago. Also, it takes a lot more than one forum mod such as ramenlover to make you a mod. He has to pm an actual clan forum mod such as HebrewHamr and he has to accept his offer.

So whatever you do leave, you arn't in the roster and no-one else is joining.

I have top add them to the roster, but I accepted them into the clan.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Ramen, do you really want us to give up? and thats 100% a question. Its up to you wither i stay or not.

and torideath is out. dont expect him to post here again.

Originally Posted by ToriDeath View Post
Belt: 3rd, Supposed To Be Around 10th
Best Mod:I Like To ThinK Tk, But Prolly Like Wushu.
Why Power, should Pick you:Im A Nice person, Unless You Do Something To Really Piss Me Off, Im Warmedics Friend And I Like To Think Im Ofis Friend

its too bad i just got back from camping.....he may not have left.
Last edited by Vamp_09; Jul 19, 2009 at 12:44 PM.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Ill Stay If Needed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shook Made Dis ^]
So if ramen wants to keep this going, we would have 4(?) members. Ramenlover, Vamp_09, ToriDeath and myself

Would that be enough?
nope....but its a start. "IF" ramen wants to give it a go....but were going to have to make some serious adjustments.....like not only recruiting a certain belt. Blackbelt and up unless they show extraordinary skills. or something.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Yeah
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shook Made Dis ^]