ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
IM SHUTING MY FUCK UP!
^

SRRSLY
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
No, i didnt report my own fucking clan. What the fuck would that help me for. I dont fuckign care about mods anymore. you can ask kitfox if i reported my clan. this is just here becuase i dont want all my clan members banned.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
it was a joke dude.
So... No more retardness? Nice! Almost all my brain got corrupted by that retardfullness!
Retired Player
There's no hope anymore. the clan died, just like other thousands of clans. However, we kept the title of "clan with biggest number of random threads", and that's what matters!
Retired Player
Originally Posted by LucasGod View Post
There's no hope anymore. the clan died, just like other thousands of clans. However, we kept the title of "clan with biggest number of random threads", and that's what matters!

Thats the spirt
i'm gonna talk here so it becomes a 4 man clan! rather than 3!!!

hi all!!!!

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
the objective of war is not to die for your country....its to make the other poor bastard die for his!!!
*GASP* oh no! i'm bumping!!!! LET'S GO INVADE RELAXALLS FORUM IF THEY AINT ACTIVE!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
the objective of war is not to die for your country....its to make the other poor bastard die for his!!!
Why the fuck would i report myself, I was spamming too dude. It wasnt me.
omfg! whoever ratted :

A. spoiled the fun
B. is a PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS v