Toribash
Sorry if the maker of this is here but that was pretty much an embarrasment to Oshi imo
Everything was fast forwarded and it was the same old toribash hardcore LookAtMyMuscles
music.

Also that is from 2010 so the members are kinda outdated :P
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Sorry if the maker of this is here but that was pretty much an embarrasment to Oshi imo
Everything was fast forwarded and it was the same old toribash hardcore LookAtMyMuscles
music.

Also that is from 2010 so the members are kinda outdated :P

Really?

That's honestly one of my favourite TB videos since ever.

I enjoy videos that show off replays instead of editing, that's why I never poop out overedits.

But we could do like, a competition where each of us does an Org video and the best one (by voting) becomes the new Org video?
oh yeah
Well I'm sure some people in here are rusty, including Meamme, unless they decide to bring their old arsenal of replays.
oh yeah
I won't be competing.
I'm not making videos anymore. My computer just ain't good enough to record with raytracing or at 60 fps.
Woahshit, long time since I've been here.
Have I missed much?
It may be worth getting the IRC active again, it would make everything like this a lot easier.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
You've missed my grand entrance. i'm going to be active on irc from now on. sounds like a good idea.
you missed when me and hattersin post like madman in this thread
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
So i made The OSHI irc my start web thing.
you guys should too
http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=oshi

I would rather have a closed call in skype as a chat tool though. brings us closer and gives faster responses.
(My clan does this (DarkD have seen the horrible conversation subjects that goes on there...))
-----
So about that slendy pic...

Tried. sucked imo.

Pic

Tried again. 4:25 A.M. W.I.P.

Pic

Please spam some ideas for this.
Last edited by Hattersin; Aug 15, 2012 at 04:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump