Toribash
Original Post
Banned?
Well, i was in the jousting server. i didnt say anything wrong and went afk. when i get back i saw that i was banned. why? what was the reason PID666?? i done nothing wrong. i was just on the specs. so explain please?
or post screenies of something i done wrong. then, if u do have any showing me doing something wrong i wont say nothing else about this. but gimme a good reason for banning me.
Originally Posted by POWERdildo View Post
Well, i was in the jousting server. i didnt say anything wrong and went afk. when i get back i saw that i was banned. why? what was the reason PID666?? i done nothing wrong. i was just on the specs. so explain please?
or post screenies of something i done wrong. then, if u do have any showing me doing something wrong i wont say nothing else about this. but gimme a good reason for banning me.

your name is enough reason for me to ban you if i see you. so be warned...
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by isha View Post
your name is enough reason for me to ban you if i see you. so be warned...

so people can cuss. call u the most f'ed up names and no one bans them. just because my nickname says dildo i get banned? that doesnt seem right to me. not at all.
Yeah, well... It seemed right to PID, and to Isha... And to meeee.... Hmmm...
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
a dildo its just a personal object. whats wrong with that? i rather see people with a nickname like that then to have to read all the morons calling other people mofos. well, thats how i see things. but obviously no one has the same oppinion as me.
I ban those people too.
Largely I banned you because you and your entire clan (now failed) was being excessively crude and I told you to lay off.
You're unbanned now, but your name and your behaviour are both excessively crude and immature and will result in further punitive action.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Also there are younger viewers on this forum as young as 8.
And I don't think they should be exposed to such content.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Also there are younger viewers on this forum as young as 8.
And I don't think they should be exposed to such content.

like the game itself?
And when they go to they're parents asking what it means?
Either way, if you learned to read you would be aware that this has nothing (very little) to do with his name.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.