ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Anarkia BeepBox Music Event Deadline: 17th April 2023
BeepBox music event
for Anarkians
and friends of Anarkia

The winner is: 0xdead with the massive submission "Ce", reminds me of the serenity of standing on a cliff looking at the ocean waves, really touching stuff

Details
This event is a music competition using BeepBox (beepbox.co) and JummBox (jummbus.bitbucket.io), which is an modification of BeepBox with more tools accessible. BeepBox is a simple and beginner friendly browser daw, it has many instrument preset and you can quickly get started making music by placing down notes, however you can also tweak instruments and add effects. If you make a song in BeepBox and want to change it in JummBox, you can import it.

Theme
Make something catchy

Rules
- 1 entry per person -
- Each entry needs a BeepBox or JummBox link -
- Each entry needs to be named -
- Songs need to be under 5 minutes long -
- Collabs are allowed, if you work with someone else you are allowed to enter the song you made togheter aswell as the song you made on your own -
- Collabs are allowed and you are allowed to send in an second replay if you collab -
- Apparently the forums are not very friendly to links, so please send them in #music in the Anarkia discord server for now -

Prize
20 000 tc

Deadline
17th April 2023

English isnt my first language, please ask if there is anything I should clarify
Only 20 k tc prize because I don't have a lot, donations for future music event prizes are welcome
Attached Images
Screenshot_1.png (74.9 KB, 70 views)
Last edited by Goldcloud9; Apr 18, 2023 at 08:53 PM.
This is the way
song name: 2026 car commercial
https://tinyurl .com/27pggqvp

just copy the link and delete space before .com
Last edited by Renixxx; Apr 17, 2023 at 09:44 PM. Reason: reason for editing
"If you think only of striking or touching the enemy, you will not be able actually to cut him."