Ranking
View Poll Results: Should Ficu Get Kicked From Inactive?
Yes.
6 Votes / 75.00%
No.
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
(DarkFox) Dark Fox

One day a meteorite struck the earth and destroyed a whole forest, where a special breed of foxes lived. That day, most of them died off due to starvation, but one breed persevered until nature took back what it lost, causing this special breed of foxes, the Dark Foxes, to flourish, their fur was dark, teeth sharp, eagle like eyes, and extremely clever and agile, but while they were flourishing in food and numbers, they realized that they could unite and conquer all that challenged them.

Alpha:
Leader of the pack, will kill and die for its well being.

Darthc3po

Breeders:
The one who gets new members of the pack, as important to the survival
of the pack as the Alpha.

Tuzizat.
TheDestro.
Ilavender.
Justin2287.

Grey Foxes:
The chaotic ones of the pack, and often times the most strong of it as well, handles the tactic analysis and decides when and where the fights begin.
GogoDance.

Darthc3po.

Warriors:
Main military force.

Engage12.
Jockeus.
Twistex04.
Hunter1000.

Runts:
The New Additions. Does the labor and is also some of the weaker units of the pack.

Dabrashka.
MahMoundW.
MvpFlapper.
Swag20.
YusufDavis.
ESoldier25.

ArmSpazz.

xXLOCKDOWNXx.
IspeedI.
MahmoundW.
Loldeblob.
Zorbakx32.

nilo123tje

Want to join?

Click Here!

1 - No Excessive swearing.

2 - Be Respectful.

3 - Never agree on a clan war unless given permission.

4 - Have fun!

Clan News

Allies:
(Vibe)
(Mist)

Last edited by Viddah; Mar 28, 2015 at 06:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
wiggle wiigle jiggle just so you know Shrek Is Love Shrek Is Life!and im also glad i join this clan!:3
Me too! I had a lot of fun with you guys today!! That mods made me laugh, or when Lucarus made a pro move and caught kazu in blender mod ))
RThe next 2 weeks are going to be the weeks of trials, the first challenge is simple and you'll all be recieving a message from Vidda and I with the details.
Below is the scoreboard, if your name isn't on this by the end of the two weeks of trials, you're out, make sure you check this daily as it will be updated, with people being added or removed when we see fit.
SCOREBOARD:
Darthc3po
Viddah
Esoldier25
Jockeus
Tuzizat
Mvpflapper
Swosh222
Nerdingxz
Girlgamer98
If you haven't recieved the message from Viddah or I past 5 days after this message has been posted, please notify us because it WILL result in your expulsion from the clan.
Last edited by darthc3po; Jan 5, 2015 at 07:56 PM.
yayayayaayayayy 9 members
Oh and by the way, if you want me removed from the clan for removing people who are either complete shit at the game or aren't forum active at all, please, by all means, contact me so that I can laugh and say that I both payed for the clan and your opinion doesn't mean shit to me.
The only thing we can do now is sit,wait and say it was a "Happy Ending" until another incident happen...
I detect some butthurt, SLAYER PLS GET THE ANAL BANDAIDS WE GOT ANOTHER ONE!