ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Soul View Post
No, You will not reap me.

Huehuehue.. You don't know what comes ahead..

First Lost Souls event will be up tomorrow! I'd love to ally with Companions.
Oi, so I heard you guys wanted to ally, but it would seem immediately after I informed my cohorts they went into comas.
I do hope we'll get back to you on that.
EDIT:They came out of their comas and weren't happy.
Sorry! D:
Last edited by darthc3po; Dec 13, 2015 at 05:16 AM.
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Originally Posted by darthc3po View Post
Oi, so I heard you guys wanted to ally, but it would seem immediately after I informed my cohorts they went into comas.
I do hope we'll get back to you on that.
EDIT:They came out of their comas and weren't happy.
Sorry! D:

Naw, it's alright, thanks for trying.

Also, I wasn't trying to impress anyone by changing my avatar, that's ridiculous z.z
Welcome to the first Lost Souls event!

Here are the current souls, freshly escaped from containment:

-The first soul can often be found fighting with a Taekkyon style. (Win a match of Taekkyon)

-The second soul seems to have a very odd head.. (Win a match against someone with a custom head texture)

-The third soul is very pacifistic, but is very hard to catch. You can summon him and capture him easy by doing a backflip. (Save a replay of you doing a backflip)

The first person to give in replays showing all of the above will receive ultimate bragging rights, as well as possibly a reward!

(If you don't know how to insert replays, reply using the advanced editor, and scroll to 'attached files'; underneath the ImageShack section thing.)

quick question where the heck is the advanced editor
-----
nvm
-----
gnite got 2/3 so far but tae is dead rn
Last edited by 13ad; Dec 13, 2015 at 07:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry Suto/Uke I wont be taking part in the event this time Gl to all taking part and have fun
Originally Posted by DeathsBank View Post
i have no idea what i am doing here >.>

Sounds pretty normal.

Also, can you give this account access to the bank? Only my old account does. ;n;
Now known as Kahnzuu.