Toribash
Well sorry to say this, but you can't. Well, you CAN, but expect your comment to get deleted, or no one to reply to you. That's what your own clan is for, and your replay thread.
Don't be too harsh mate.
Invades are only welcome as far as I'm concerned in the Vector Party but since you're new to this stuff then I'll give you a chance because you were nice to come here and do some hard work in exchange for your replays. I respect your decision in dropping in here since you still see us as a skilled clan sorry to see you leaving like that but it's your decision.
It's only one chance you got though, I'm sorry I can't give you much since you left us.

Alright I'll give you this.
Your sparring is alright the only thing you need to work on is your stiffness. You're really stiff and twitchy sometimes which makes it really bad since you do whatever that's possible to reach one thing and not go with the flow/the transitioning to the position you need to make it look better.
In madman that's another thing. You have no idea what you're doing. You're just trying to get the DMs as much as possible. You're heading for the DMs nothing more not the flow not the movement not the control of your body not even the damage you are getting only for one bad transition. I suggest you really start working on your movement. Your DMs can be worked on since you just don't know how to DM that much. Your movement is the definite and most dangerous problem there.

Overall you're okay all you need to do is work on your stiffness and your movement, that's your main problem, anything else can be worked on just fine not gonna take you a lot of time before you can figure out how to punch or kick more efficiently and such. Your positioning and movement just suck.
Your hint for better kicking is to always keep uke's gravity to your side. In example if you are trying to kick him with the left leg I suggest you pull uke to your left side and lower your shoulder the moment you want to kick (with of course your chest rotated to the left) so you can have better output from the kick. Hand movement and the second leg's movement and glutes and such are something you on your own have to figure out to get the better of that kick. Try to visualize it before you do it. Same with the right leg and so on so forth. Good luck.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Jan 8, 2018 at 05:46 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
>>why is no one posting replays? are we all lazy? x)
t. Destiny - I decided to get my crap together and do something out of the opener I had, turned out pretty good.
parkour cave1 - wip on a parkour mod (ofcourse), tried something fancier I could say :>
Attached Files
t. Destiny.rpl (529.0 KB, 4 views)
parkour cave1.rpl (1.59 MB, 3 views)
tparkour_treasurehunt_1.tbm (26.8 KB, 3 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
dude your tricking moves and control are in another level, I've already seen this replay (these two actually) but I get impressed all the time. This counts for parkour too but your tricking skills reached or are next to reach pro level, good job
-----
bumperino but you guys should cnc Halue first ^^^^
-----
also my pusga opener challenge entry that I've never submitted
Attached Files
Turn Around.rpl (181.0 KB, 3 views)
heh2.3.rpl (83.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 21, 2018 at 05:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Already seen both because discord ;)
Pretty neat replays if I say so myself, really like your moves in general.
already told you this but I'm your fan ;>

This replay, nothing special, pretty simple as I just wanted to practice running.
Attached Files
portal wip.rpl (668.1 KB, 3 views)
portal.tbm (26.5 KB, 2 views)
não dói joca
oof we can't cnc each other because we do it through discord and is really boring to cnc again
Attached Files
I am not really sure if the tori movements are intentional, but they look quite stiff-y.
Uke's start seemed quite lazy but less-stiffy than tori's.
It's creative, but it would be better if you had uke to be more relaxed, he looks like a robot on the movement.

but like i said, it's creative, gj.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Haluejah:

your portal wip is alright. your running in the beginning is nice and square, but you lose it all of a sudden and start stumbling around like a madman, there's no real indication that you're going through a portal, try jumping into the portal and teleporting then. overall, it's nice, but not great. good job though!
What about my tricking replay that I put blood sweat and tears into? x)
That's the only tricking replay I feel like is somewhat serious..
não dói joca
I didn't check it out I'll check soon, I promise! Just going to martial arts