Toribash
Original Post
Seeking a Tutor Seeking Help Seekin Opinions
Hey im a pretty new player , anyone could tutor me or guide me in anyway?
My best moves come from the advanced moves Bodybreaker and Tree piece rip or what it was named. atleast those are very predictable since nearly everyone knows them and there are limitations to them one of my biggest problem atm in Judo and tried wushu and had the same problem is how to make a big enough jump leap to initiate since many of my opponents are master of aerial combat and i just stand as a ragdoll getting kicked over by a raging hur*ricane spinning around kicking me untill im knocked out.

Any tips?

Is there any other preparing jump/leap positions as the one in three piece rip where you stand down as a eagle with the wings up and at that position you get tremendous force upwards but its somewhat to much in my opinion. i'f anyone is willing to try to help me out explain if you have the time and the experience i'd be very happy ^^.

My personal favorite of the replay might be the Judo fatality or eagle drop which i think was the best ones In my opinion im not sure doh, any opinions on the replays? then plz tell me what to improve and what i could do to improve.
Attached Files
Judo Fatality.rpl (51.7 KB, 12 views)
Eagle DROP!.rpl (27.3 KB, 11 views)
Aerial Succes.rpl (19.3 KB, 7 views)
Bodycrash.rpl (22.0 KB, 5 views)
TOUCHDOWN.rpl (16.5 KB, 7 views)
First of all, tutorials subforum is for tutorials only - as in you teaching other people. Not for asking for tips or help.

Anyway, no matter what, playing a lot will help you get better. These tips are just there to help you achieve that faster.

1) You seem to think that there are fixed openers you have to do to make great replays. No, there isn't. Just do something that seems nice, stylish and something you could start killing uke from

2) Usually making uke DQ isn't fun or enjoyable, so stay away from that. However originality and not just hitting uke are always welcome.

3) Watch other peoples replays on The Game subforum - you'll see the difference between your replays and other peoples. Check out mine for example - I have a link in my signature.

4) Avoid symmetry - It limits you to very few nice stuff to come up with and generally looks pointless, noobish.

5) Try to be relaxed - You don't want to look like a retard. Relaxing all makes you look more fluid and natural, and you have a lot more flexibility.

6) Edit your replays - When you think you went wrong on some point, just watch the replay and press E when you want, that way you can improve your replay for unlimited times to make it as good as possible.

7) Leave no chance untaken - Unless you want to absolutely only highlight a decap or something in a replay, try to do as much as possible. For the eagle drop for example - a simple contract and extend knee could have possibly made a dismember when you were falling down.
Whoop Whoop
Ty so much didnt know about the E in replay thing. Also where should i put this then? In general i was asking for how to manage to get in positions which could make me gain height to do some initiating tricks which i have thougth off but never got enough height or precise enough height with Tree piece rip eagle start up But ty again i appreciate it
Moved to the game
:D
WOOOW i got 16 on streak on multiplayer won vs several pretty good peeps i think i Love your tips and im becoming Noob-1337 :P
Attached Files
IBEATELTYDE!!!.rpl (44.0 KB, 9 views)
IBEATJUTCHO!!!.rpl (48.9 KB, 7 views)
IBEATEJUTCHO 9.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
IBEATEJUTCHO 2.rpl (16.5 KB, 5 views)
IBEATEJUTCHO 12.rpl (16.4 KB, 4 views)
Lol. Don't expect any progress after two hours of playing. It takes months to get any decent at this game.
Whoop Whoop