вроде только у башаты были такие тупые ники
sup people
1. Belt: black belt, yeah
2. Mods you think you're best at:judo, aikido and aikidoBD
3. Your age:12
4. Your GMT\Your location:+3; Russia
5. Previous clans:Cyber
6. Your skype name:saren112
7. Some additional information you'd like to include (optional): normal school boy. Not bad know lurmore language (give a high five).
Replays: one of them from SP and other MP against nuthug
Attached Files
dancing+attack.rpl (90.4 KB, 3 views)
NUTHUG WIN!.rpl (77.0 KB, 4 views)
/впрыгнул пока просматриваю форум
Rejected
/выпрыгнул обратно

Кстати, МЫ ВЫИГРАЛИ КОНКУРС ИСТОРИЧЕСКИХ ПОСТАНОВОК!!!!1
Belt:Brown almost black my alt is Matroux but im a 10th dan but i got banned and am currently a white belt but there sending my 10th dan back
Mods i think im good at: well im a beast at aikido and pretty good at judo and wushu
Name:McNuggets my real name is Mason
My GMT:It is -4 Because i live in Indiana
Previous clans:They were both of the Red clans
My skype name:Im am going to make one
Some other things about me: I love to to play sports Football,Basebal,and Basketball
I will put my player card

1. Belt (please also name all of your alts and former accounts if you have\had any): Hello my belt now is blue belt ( my old acc had black belt but i got hacked, the name was chabre)
2. Mods you think you're best at: My best mods is Taekkyon and Aikido
3. Your age: I am 15 years old
4. Your GMT\Your location: My GMT is +2 in Sweden
5. Previous clans: None
6. Your skype name (if you don't have a skype account we'd prefer you to make one): My Skype name is "Viking Fordell"
7. Some additional information you'd like to include (optional): My real name is Viking Fordell, i live i a small town in Sweden called Koping/ Köping. On the weekends im whit my friends or studying for school. I think i am good at making textures but i can draw other things on paper too. I think i'm good at replay making but i'm not the best.. :P I want to join because i think this is a cool clan and i want to get new friends and get better.

We would also prefer you to include some SP replays in your application (that's optional if you don't play SP tho)
Attached Files
(KyngX s7ikan .rpl (65.8 KB, 5 views)
(KyngX) Easy and slow......rpl (152.8 KB, 5 views)
(KyngX) Coop.rpl (274.3 KB, 4 views)
(KyngX) Dance killer 2.rpl (235.8 KB, 4 views)
fefeefefeqwwqwe.rpl (35.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Kyngx; Oct 23, 2011 at 05:55 PM.
OSHI• •OoT