Ranking
Original Post
Christmas Lottery 2020

Hello, welcome to Christmas Lottery 2020 hosted by the Market Squad!
This is the place where you can blow away all your Christmas money and get the slim chance to get way more out of it than anywhere else!

HERE ARE THE TICKET TYPES:
Cheap and Cheerful Tickets: 5,000 TC per ticket; 45,000 TC for 10 tickets
Luxury Item Tickets: 10,000 TC per ticket; 90,000 TC for 10 tickets
Mystery Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts
Epic Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts

Each tier has more expensive prizes than the one before, but look for yourself!
Send the money you want to spend on tickets to SANTA.

PLEASE PUT WHICH TICKETS YOU WOULD LIKE IN THE TC SENDING MESSAGE TO SANTA. DO NOT POST WHAT TICKETS YOU WANT IN THIS THREAD.

Please make sure to mention which tickets you are buying in the TC form you send to Santa. If it is not clear which ones you are buying we are going to assume you want Cheap and Cheerful tickets. However, if for some reason you sent the TC form without the message, don’t worry, just make sure to send a follow-up PM to Santa with the form attached — his elves will get the message to him.

You can buy as many tickets as you want as many times as you want.

Use this form:
Tier:
Amounts:
User this is for:
TC sent:
Example:
Tiers: c&c - luxury - mystery - epic
Amounts: 5 - 5 - 5
User this is for: SANTA
TC sent: 175,000tc
If you want to keep the tickets for yourself just leave the second line empty. If you happen to be a nice person who wants to gift tickets to someone else, put their name into the third line!

The prizes for the Mystery Tickets remain secret. You do not know what you are getting into!
We also do accept donations. Just send all donations to Creati0n and they will be taken care of!

We got lots of small and big treats. The items will be no-qi during the initial transfer, meaning that you can win stuff you normally couldn't buy. :]

No more tickets will be sold after December 27th at 0:00 Standard Time (GMT 0). The lottery will end at that time. The winners of the lottery will be announced on January 2nd, 2021.

Shoutout for the nice people out there!

If you want to be a nice person and happen to be ridiculously rich, why not go out and find someone poor to gift them a ticket or two? We do not only take donations but also accept people buying tickets for each other! Just send the money over to SANTA and fill out the form accordingly. The rest will be taken care of for you! If you have a donation to make, please send it to Creati0n instead.

Feel free to ask questions! Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year everyone!
Last edited by Creati0n; Dec 16, 2020 at 11:20 PM.
I hope someone buys me a ticket uncle typhon hasn't sent the cl prizes yet :^( was gonna spend my cut of tee cee's here

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
I hope someone buys me a ticket uncle typhon hasn't sent the cl prizes yet :^( was gonna spend my cut of tee cee's here

Yeah give him one and to me too. Justice!
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
I-I'm fine with one of the four tiers if anyone would want to sponsor me o///o

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Santa
PLEASE PUT WHICH TICKETS YOU WOULD LIKE IN THE TC SENDING MESSAGE TO SANTA. DO NOT POST WHAT TICKETS YOU WANT IN THIS THREAD.

red and bold

For those of you who’ve already posted your messages in this thread, please send a follow-up PM with the tickets you want to Santa. Thank you.
Last edited by Creati0n; Dec 16, 2020 at 11:44 PM.
Ok all that's left to buy is full demon and I'll have all my items for secret santa ready to be sent.

My gift this year is full Void, Demon, Pure, Elf, Static, Alpha and around 300k worth of 3D items. All of these will be no-QI so regardless of your belt if I get your name you'll get these items

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Tiers: mystery - Epic

Amount : 5 - 4

For : me

Tc sent to santa : 180k
Last edited by Lies; Dec 19, 2020 at 06:27 PM.
Stonks
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Thank you Santa, for posting a Christmas event during Hanukkah. Feels good.
Pretty par for the course tbh.

for fuck sake.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Thank you Santa, for posting a Christmas event during Hanukkah. Feels good.
Pretty par for the course tbh.

just dont think of it as christmas you can have BOTH
may awesome epicness bless you}
-catana