Ranking
I cant wait to finally be able to use the logo! Amazes me how much talent we have in the clan.
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Only the most talent, especially EliZ! ��
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
Only the most talent, especially EliZ! ��

Ty boo ;) But the clan wouldn't be nothing without all the people here who put time into it!
-----
Any good show/movie recommendations? I recently watched 'He never died' one of the strangest, boring but exiting movies iv ever seen and I don't know what to think about it. :|
Last edited by EliZ; Apr 7, 2021 at 03:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Originally Posted by EliZ View Post
Ty boo ;) But the clan wouldn't be nothing without all the people here who put time into it!
-----
Any good show/movie recommendations? I recently watched 'He never died' one of the strangest, boring but exiting movies iv ever seen and I don't know what to think about it. :|

Do visual novels count? Heaven Will Be Mine means soooo fucking much to me tbh
Originally Posted by Tomerr View Post
An update on the clan logo C:

Logo (WIP)

This is too cool!
For those who haven't seen this on discord: For all people looking to join, we now want them to send in an application.

haha get rekt typh~min
Been chilling round Envy lately, you should jump in sometime! Doin lots of party games including Toribash.

haha get rekt typh~min