Ranking
Hi, ben! Congrats on tori legend! Thanks for all the great CnCs you've given to me.
taking art requests for USD
Grats bud... Wait why am I congratulating someone I knew was going to be here? FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUuuuuu...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
hail based Bendbrover
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
can you draw me a cat
thanks, i'm not paying tho

also ben, who has been your biggest inspiration for art
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Favourite architects and movement?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
Draw me something.
I'll put it is as avatar ;o

with love,
ishi

Originally Posted by hobo View Post
can you draw me a cat
thanks, i'm not paying tho

also ben, who has been your biggest inspiration for art

i prefer dogs, im not sure how cats look, was I close?

Im not really sure who my inspiration is, i guess you could say it was the internet. good art inspires me more than any particular person.
there have been several people along the way that have kicked me into higher gear though, by either talking to them or seeing them work, like nuthug, alphasonik, hanz0, avwave, 13chillz etc.
im a competitive person, so when someone new comes in, or an old guy comes back and does some cool stuff, im like "gotta get in there"

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Favourite architects and movement?

Never really had a favorite of either, Frank Lloyd Wright if I had to choose one.
as for movements, i dunno, there are lots of little things that I like, but no one movement that makes me go wow.
Modern urban residential is something that features heavilly in my own work, that is, when i get the chance to do my own work.
Strong lines and plausible design, not these fantasy million dollar homes and shit. my lecturers hated me for my tendancy to scale down the big stuff and scale up the small stuff, because what they talk about doesnt happen in the real world.
Last edited by BenDover; May 14, 2014 at 02:22 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-