ES Recruitment Drive
ok I will accept the alliance, you will go in the un-offical clan allies, when i have my member list sorted these decisions will be put to a poll to give the members a say

i look foward to our alliance, let your members know that they are welcome to post in this thread

are you the leader?
Im sure emo has his resonse for not being at an alliance with toxic as of no but im sure he dose not "Hate" you, he knows what he is doing and is in good turms with marduk, shit we practicly put him in office.
Inq would like to forge an alliance with the new wHo.
-----
Profession: Souless machination of evil/making comics

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Yes im the leader, and General too, if im not online go talk to him.
What happened to Sex,Drugs and Rock 'N' Roll?:(
Once Toxic declares a neutrality with ToD, I cannot keep them off the enemies list. Oh btw, I may have to do something with SyN if Toxic becomes their ally.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
well what do you guys suggest at this time, the only reason im trying not have allies that are at war, is because i dont want flaming to start happening on the board, and i think its awesome that we are being more active as allies

i am willing to change my way of thinking for the clan though, maybe we could just agree that if we are in this situation, where wHo has allies who are at war, they agree not to fight, flame or argue on wHo

i believe this will be easier to achieve then resolving the war
Originally Posted by Lord_Inquisitor View Post
Inq would like to forge an alliance with the new wHo.
-----
Profession: Souless machination of evil/making comics

im going to have some breakfast, and then get on this straight away, ill read a bit of your forum, but ive only ever heard good things about Inq, so unless members have a problem

then i accept your alliance. i will update our page in a few minuites
Deadork, the only way I can think to resolve all of this, is for SyN to be Neutral with Toxic. If this happens, you can stay allies with SyN. I need something from Trip though. All I ask for is an apology. In all of his posts, its seems like I'm the bad guy, when in fact it is him. Well, I'm not going to disgrace this thread with flaming, so I'll leave it at that. Trip, you know what you have to do to make this all work.
Your shits weak.