• Sin -3rd Dan
  • Frunk -3rd Dan
  • Kitsune-Sama -2nd Dan
  • Asdfkiller -2nd Dan
  • RawksoniC -2nd Dan
  • Splinter -Blackbelt
  • Tortle -Blackbelt
  • TheHizal - Blackbelt
ok could all the members please post what belt you are, both western and eastern servers, and i will update the list. everyone will be added once thay have posted, i am also using this as a hidden activity test for clan members, so please post within the week. please update this whenever you get a new belt of dan, and i will fix the first post

kudos to rev for coming up with the thread name ;) i nearly called it [wHo] belt rankings
Last edited by Jaco; Jul 13, 2008 at 07:57 PM. Reason: I came>.<
ok i put this in the top post as well temporarily, but i thought this thread is a good chance to have an activity test. i really want the whole clan to be involved in threads like this, so next week i will be making some decisions about how active you all need to be in the forum

im not thinking anyone specific, i just want to have members that make things like the current clan comp easy to organise, we have over 15 members but it took a while to get 6 people in the roster

thanks
how the hell is it possible to have a white belt, you must go out of your way to avoid playing in the eastern severs
PARANDROID