ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan League Round 2
Congratulations,

You have made it to the second round of the clan league. Your opponent for this round will be the clan RAWR. Here is a link to their forum: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85

The matches will be held the same way the first round was held. The first clan to get 5 wins in the assigned mod will be declared the winner and will advance to the next round. You will have 14 days from the date of this post to arrange a match and have it. If a match is arranged and a the opposing clan does not show up, they will be disqualified and their opponent will advance. The mod for the second round is AikidoBigDojo.tbm

If you have any questions or concerns please send me a pm. I will respond as soon as possible.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Against RAWR hmm, sounds fun. I want in on this one guys, Aikido is my fave mod.

Let's start working towards a date shall we?
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
As far as I know, sunday is a excellent day for everyone. How about 18:00(GMT), october 15?
Okay to me.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
My apologies, but things have changed again thus rendering this thread out of date.

I'll be posting an updated version shortly, but for now please refer to this thread for information about the current match-ups in the league: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=310053
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Interesting. Very interesting. After reading through the two pages of complaints and arguments leading to this change of events, I have to say it really got worked out well. Can't wait.

And now we have a chance of winning this thing if we lose to RAWR :3
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Math View Post
18:00(GMT), october 15?

Is that time officially the one?
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.