Ranking
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We are now conjoined in a clan named Fyre. We are Pulse and RD, together. Also, takingu111, make use of the PM system, please, for you have already lowered your chance of being accepted. No more useless posts, please.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
:T Here I go
I'm going to make a free form app since I feel I should make a app that will show how I feel, If it might help at all for all the devastation I have caused.
Reasons for applying
Wow, this has been a fun ride. Back and forth, back and forth. I've made some ups and downs and I hope to make many more ups, and a lot less downs. The reason I'd love to join is because, one theultimatum is in the clan[duh], and because I <3 poppo[its in the set app]. Also, because I've manned up and learned that poppo's words sometimes fail and I take it too harshly [no offence if any] and because I'm so bored not having a clan tag to the point of which I rage quit the game because I can't find anyone online.

Skills
I think you know me well enough but here it goes.
I'm a pretty easy going, learnable[if thats a word] guy.
Best mods and junk: That weird bamboo mod Kaz made me play and Aikido/BD.
A can also spar[check old Pulse thread they're there]
Thanks for taking the time to even consider reading this app.

Sincerely
hobomoose/Alex
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Hobomoose View Post
I'm going to make a free form app since I feel I should make a app that will show how I feel, If it might help at all for all the devastation I have caused.
Reasons for applying
Wow, this has been a fun ride. Back and forth, back and forth. I've made some ups and downs and I hope to make many more ups, and a lot less downs. The reason I'd love to join is because, one theultimatum is in the clan[duh], and because I <3 poppo[its in the set app]. Also, because I've manned up and learned that poppo's words sometimes fail and I take it too harshly [no offence if any] and because I'm so bored not having a clan tag to the point of which I rage quit the game because I can't find anyone online.

Skills
I think you know me well enough but here it goes.
I'm a pretty easy going, learnable[if thats a word] guy.
Best mods and junk: That weird bamboo mod Kaz made me play and Aikido/BD.
A can also spar[check old Pulse thread they're there]
Thanks for taking the time to even consider reading this app.

Sincerely
hobomoose/Alex

I vote yes. He shows great maturity here. At least give him a chance? He has given so much to Pulse and I think He deserves ONE LAST chance. Also, please e-mail all of our spars to [email protected] so we can compile them :3.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Come here, you. Obviously you have a yes from me, you won my heart. You have great grammatical skills, and you are skilled in general. I have seen what you have done, and said, and I believe most of it was post worthy. Just one more yes before you get accepted.
That guy named Poppo
Yes Mr. Kaz, and Poppo, c'moon, c'moon. All the col kids are letting me in.

EDIT- nvm you said yes xD
I'm happy for the merge. Also, I will be getting in game (and forums more) soon. Big crap goin on in life atm. Will do my best to keep up with stuff here too. I say yes for hobo, even though I haven't talked much with him. I've seen the replays, and ulti tells me he's an awesome dude. Yes from me ^_^.
http://pulseclan.on.toribash.com/ and you shall be greatly rewarded =D
May I ask when we are getting [-Fyre] tags?
Originally Posted by iSilent View Post
/invade

Requesting Single Ally?

I warned you, I carry a grudge. You left merely to join another clan. I vote "no" simply because you left Pulse in our beginning phaze.

Hobo- sent the stuff to Fish already, and asked him to close Pulse. Tomorrow I would say.

EDIT: I vote we stop recruiting. Too many people. Shall we continue what I started in Pulse? Weakest Link(s) Elimination Tournament Series?
Last edited by theultimatum; Oct 17, 2011 at 03:13 AM.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Mhm. About tomorrow, we shall get out tag. Oh, and about the user bar idea. Anyone like the current ones SpmSL and hlmaster have? If so, I'd be glad to make more.
That guy named Poppo