ES Recruitment Drive
Naw, we'll make it 2k for the first decap. They'll be pretty happy with that.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
But then what if people join in after the first prize? That's not fair. Just no decap prize. MAYBE a streak prize. Also, where is all our TC? The bank system has yet to send it to us and our bank account only gotz 1k.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
We have plenty enough TC, but if you want to raise more, be my guest.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
I agree on making more money, but in a more productive manner. Not just "HEY YOZ, MAK SUM MONIES FOR DA CLAN DOOD!!!"
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Yea well, I only have 2,100 tc because I just recently got cobra relax, so I'll try to get some more and donate it.
He is. I currently have his soul on contract.
Betting server, good idea. Never mind prizes right now. We need someone to do a global(hobo, youve got toriprime, so you get discounted globals, so thats your job), we need to set the times and figure out who can run the server at that time, and then we can talk about prizes. Which i do suggest a decap prize. Put it in the global that the prize is first come first serve. We arent here to make it fair for everyone and we also arent here to hand out our tc.
No.
Dag, Ima need you to sign that contrac over to me. Or else.... *raises right pointer finger while giving a dramatic stare*
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.